We are now opening up registration to the general public, we have about 20 spots remaining, and they will go fast. Please spread the word to anybody you know who might be playing in the event.
***Please note that any players registering after this point are not guaranteed a full players pack, but we will make sure that everybody playing the event gets something in their players pack***
There is a new schedule for this event.
There is now 2 pools for the event (Pool A & Pool B) Divisions will be assigned to their individual pools as we get closer to the event.
Friday August 3
- Player check in 4PM to 7:30PM
- Players meeting 8PM (this is the only players meeting, NO player meeting on Saturday)
Saturday August 4
- Pool B tee off 7:30AM
- Pool A tee off 10:30AM
- Pool B tee off 1:30PM
- Pool A tee off 4:30PM
There is no players meeting on Saturday! It is your responsibility to be at your hole and ready for your tee time.
Sunday August 5
- Pool A tee off 7:30 AM
- Pool B tee off 10:30 AM
- Final 10 (open players only) tee off 1:30PM
- Awards\Raffle 4PM
There is no players meeting on Sunday! It is your responsibility to be at your hole and ready for your tee time.
Monday August 6
- Free doubles event 10AM
Seeded doubles event based on tournament finish (only open to players of the tournament). Tons of added prizes!
- See list of current registered players
- August 4th & 5th 2018
- 2 Day Event ~ 20 hole course
- PDGA Sanctioned XB tier for all players
- FREE seeded doubles event on the Monday following the event
- 3 total rounds ~ 2 rounds on Saturday and one round on Sunday for all players.
- Final Monster 9 on Sunday for top 5 OPEN PLAYERS ONLY (Awards and Raffle following Monster 9)
- This event is pre-registration only (There will be no day of registration)
- $80 all pro divisions
- $60 Advanced AM divisions
- $50 all other AM divisions
- $5 tournament fee for all players
- Non PDGA members add $10
- Shirt sizes will be filled on a first come first serve basis
- REFUND POLICY: In the event you are unable to make it *Refunds will be granted until Monday, July 29*. After this date ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS will be granted. Your $$$ will be donated to the tournament and you will not be given a players package.
THIS IS A RUGGED BADLANDS COURSE, PROPER FOOTWEAR, SUNSCREEN, AND LOTS OF WATER ARE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
Full camping facilities and limited hotel rooms are available across the street from the course at: http://