The tournament is officially full!
All players registered after this point will be placed on the official wait list, and wait list spots will be filled on a first come first serve basis if spots become available. Full refunds will be granted to any players that do not get into the tournament.
There is a possibility of adding a 2nd (temporary course) to accommodate more players if there is enough demand. Please contact the Tournament Director with any questions or concerns.
- See list of current registered players
- PDGA Sanctioned XB tier for all players
- August 5-6, 2017
- 2 rounds on Saturday and one round on Sunday for all players.
- Final Monster 9 on Sunday for top 5 OPEN PLAYERS ONLY
- This event is pre-registration only
- Player check in Friday evening
- Final check in 8-9 AM Saturday morning
- 9:15 players meeting and 9:30 tee off Saturday and Sunday morning
- $80 all pro divisions
- $60 Advanced AM divisions
- $50 all other AM divisions
- $5 tournament fee for all players
- Non PDGA members add $10 (excluding novice/junior)
- Shirt sizes will be filled on a first come first serve basis
- REFUND POLICY: In the event you are unable to make it *Refunds will be granted until Monday, July 31*. After this date ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS will be granted. Your $$$ will be donated to the tournament and you will not be given a players package.
THIS IS A RUGGED BADLANDS COURSE, PROPER FOOTWEAR, SUNSCREEN, AND LOTS OF WATER ARE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
Full camping facilities and limited hotel rooms are available across the street from the course at: http://